Passionate About Innovation
PLANTS ARE OUR WORLD
We celebrate local farms, from the north in Canada crossing to the United States, and farther south to Latin America and South America; we’re making our products through the generosity of a wonderful continent, brimming with diverse cultures. We are grateful to the the hard-working people who cultivate our plants. In supervising all of our products and their production, I get back to my roots, deep in the earth. I see all the smiling faces of my farmers, my teams and customers through the filter of the water, soil and sunlight. ~Diane Wright Hoffpauer 2021
DHA from Algae - Omega 3 DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid, is a major structural fat in the brain and eyes. It accounts for up to 97 percent of the omega-3 fats in the brain and up to 93 percent of the omega-3 fats in the eye. A growing body of research continues to support the important role that DHA plays for both mother and baby. DHA is important for optimal infant brain, eye and nervous system development, and has been shown to support healthy pregnancy. ** (Vegetarian Omega-3 Long Chain Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids)ROLE: These oils produced from microalgae contain eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Recent research has shown these compounds to have triglyceride lowering activity, which may be helpful in reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Whole Rice Bran which includes the rice bran oil is an Outstanding Nutraceutical Ingredient ...
* An excellent source of Protein, Lipids & Fiber.
* Lipid compounds include sterols (gamma oryzanol), tocol, tocotrienols, mixed tocopherols and waxes.
* Significant source of minerals, including Copper, Iron, Manganese & Zinc.
* Significant source of vitamins, including Thiamine, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Inositol, Choline & alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E).
* Can be used in Gluten Free formulations.